18v 20v 12v Max Compact Worksite Radio
features and benefits:
- able to be powered by 18v nicad/li-ion, 12v max* or 20v max* dewalt power tool batteries making it compatible with dewalt's largest systems of batteries
- ac/dc power allowing the flexibility to be powered by ac power cord or dewalt power tool batteries
- device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- usb power port allows device to be charged via usb when radio is plugged into ac wall outlet
- 3.5 mm aux. Input allows for connection to cd, mp3, portable satellite receivers, and other digital audio devices (aux cable included)
* maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 volts. Nominal voltage is 10.8; * maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
radio only, charger sold separately.