Access Tubs Walk-in Jetted TubAccess Tubs Walk-in Jetted Tub
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Access Tubs 3053 HydroWith Access Tubs’ 3053 Walk-In you can enjoy the pleasures of independent bathing. The walk-in bath is designed to fit conveniently into your shower stall or previous bathtub area. Our tubs are designed
your convenience and comfort for you to be able to bathe easily. Our Walk-in bathtubs allow you to enjoy a comfortable soak or stimulating body massage without struggling to get up or down. Easy-to-use finger-tip touch controls make adjusting water flow and jet options as easy as pushing a button.
The Walk-in tub also features an electric inline water heater for your bathing enjoyment. Available in a left or a right drain model as well as an included extension kit to convert from a 134.62 cm (53 in.) tub space to a 152.4 cm (60 in.) tub space.
Fully Adjustable Whirlpool Massage Therapy System
Access tubs offer the therapeutic massage available only with a whirlpool jetted system.
Wide Opening, Water Tight Door
Auto Drain; Drains the water in less than one minute!Access walk-in tubs feature the exclusive Auto Drain, power assisted drainage system. Will drain a full bathtub of its water in just under a minute reducing the wait time to merely a fraction of any gravity only drainage system.
Solid Brass, 4 Piece Roman FaucetIncluded
Cable Operated Waste and OverflowFinished in striking polished chrome the
Powered Maintenance HeaterEnjoy your soothingly hot whirlpool bath even longer with a state of the art electric maintenance heater. As the water circulates through the whirlpool system it passes through the maintenance heater’s smart start sensor and activates the heating elements preventing the water from cooling down as
Easy Access Panels and Stainless Steel Precision FrameEasy Access Panels provide quick access to the bathtubs internal components and framework for maintenance. The panels are magnetically powered and effortlessly snap into place.
Every Access walk-in bathtub is constructed using marine grade fiberglass and triple gel coat resulting in a solid, smooth and striking gloss finish. Every tub is held up by a stainless steel frame providing
High Quality Craftsmanship
ADA ComplianceAccess Tubs’ walk-in bathtubs follow the standards and guidelines put forth by the American with Disabilities Act ensuring Americans with limited mobility are offered the features and design needed to keep them safe and secure while enjoying a soothing bath.
Exclusive ACCESS TUB web site: accesstub.com
Toll-free customer service number: 1-877-249-2388
- Color: White
- Faucet is included
- 12 strategically positioned hydrotherapy
- Chrome Adjustable Flow Jets including Ultra-therapy back massage jets
- Electric Inline Water Heater – designed to maintain a consistent & comfortable water temperature
- Revolutionary watertight, walk-in tub door system
- Built-in contoured chair-height seat for easy up and down
- Color-matched built-in safety bar
- Reliable cable-driven waster and overflow
- Slip-resistant tub floor
- Premium whirlpool massage system
- Legs only massage, which allows
userto shut off all jets above the super deep soak seat
- Extension kit included - for replacement of
- Stainless Steel Frame with five adjustment leveling system
- Slip-resistant floor and ergonomic seating
- Door Drain System
- Safety Suction System
- Exclusive ACCESS fully adjustable and directional jets
- Easy-to-Operate Pneumatic Controls
- Easy access equipment panels
- Efficiently drains tub in under 60 seconds
- Dedicated 20 Amp GFCI protected electrical circuit required for bathtub installation
- Auto Drain factory installed
- Size: 53x30x38
- 68 Gallons (unoccupied)
- Weight 175 lb
- All components are IAPMO, UL, CSA